Have you been searching for a new or used weed eater? Are you trying to find weed eaters for sale? If you know where to look, there are plenty of good deals out there. First, determine the type of trimmer you are looking for. Decide if you want to buy a new one from a retailer or if you are looking for a quality used model. Then, figure out what type of weed eater you will need. For instance, some people require a heavy-duty, gas powered unit, while others just want a small, electric trimmer.
Once you have figured out the type of weed eater you are in the market for, you can start shopping for deals. Let’s take a look at a few places to find weed eaters for sale:
1. Amazon – You can find a wide selection of trimmers on sale at Amazon.com. They carry several different popular brands including Black & Decker and Toro. The prices are usually the lowest online and you can usually get free shipping with your order.
2. Craigslist – If you are trying to find a used weed eater for a good price, Craigslist is one of the best places to look. While you can find some real gems here, you will also need to use some caution so that you buy from an honest seller and don’t end up buying stolen equipment.
3. Lawn Forums – This is a great place to look if you want to invest in a used commercial trimmer. These forums are frequented by lawn company owners and they often will post equipment for sale that they are no longer using. Again, use your best judgement when buying from a stranger and make sure that the person is in your area. Otherwise, be prepared to pay for shipping fees.
4. Local Hardware Stores – While you can not find as many good deals as you once could, there are still some to be found at your local hardware store. Keep an eye out in your city paper for special deals. A lot of times you can find the best prices at the end of the season.
5. Classified Ads – Another place that doesn’t have the selection it once did, but nice deals can still be had. Don’t just look in your local newspaper, also check in the back of small papers like the Thrifty Nickel.