The Troy Bilt 4 cycle weed eater is an efficient grass trimmer that comes with a lot of added features. It is power packed with 29cc, 4 cycle gas engine coupled with a Spring Assist Jump start starting capability. Also, it has a straight shaft trimmer, which has a very long shaft to support the trimmer and help the users in handling it efficiently. The troy bilt 4 cycle weed eater has a 17 In cutting swath and a line diameter of 0.095 In as well as incorporates SpeedSpool 2 line release systems. It has been packed with powerful blades which will ensure that the weed eater cuts through tallest and thickest of grass.
The weed eater from troy has been completed with a lot of additional features along with the basic ones to ensure the smooth functioning. The key features of the troy bilt 4 cycle weed eater are:
- Has a powerful 4 cycle mechanism that helps in clearing out unwanted grass and weeds
- It also has a jump start technology that helps in starting the engine smoothly.
- The long and straight shaft is also an added feature.
- It has SpringAssist technology.
- It has a coupler tool that helps in transforming it to many other tools like pole saw or edger and others.
- No need to mix gas and oil
- Availability of Multi-position Pro handle has reduced vibration to a greater extent as well as operator fatigue
- The product was easy to start, thanks to the additional jumpstart technology.
- After a certain time, when people had used this product, it becomes very easy to start as it has already been used before. When it has warmed up, it will become more efficient.
- The product is very easy to use and with all the amazing attachments that are available, you will be able to convert this weed eater into many other tools.
- With the long shaft, you don’t have to bend and you can easily go in every nook and corner of your garden and take out the smallest weeds.
- There has been no problem with the motor too and it runs very efficiently. If there is more work required to be done and there are thick grasses to be trimmed, then one can work with increased power, which is not a problem for the troy bilt 4 cycle weed eater.
- Also, using this weed eater, you will never have to mix oils and fuels.
- There might be gas leaks from the product at some point.
- Also, the recoil string sometimes refuses to work.
- Apart from this, the screws might be a problem as they are always not of the best quality.
The troy bilt 4 cycle weed eater is also worth the money as it comes with its many attachments, one can easily convert it into other kinds of tools which will help you in your gardening tasks.