Greewnworks Electric String Trimmer trimmer comes with an electric start that will help you to get on with your trimmer in no time. With dual trim lines and 4 Amps of power, cutting thick or high weeds or grass surely will not be problem. Just plug in to 120V supply and the power ful motor will take care of the rest. This electric trimmer comes with 13 In of cutting swath and 0.065 In Auto feed, which makes sure that the trimmer does the job more efficiently and faster. Moreover, this trimmer weighs only 7 Poundds which means you can do your entire lawn even without straining yourself too much in the process.
- The product is extremely lightweight and easy to use. It comes with all the specifications and following the manual will help you get along with your tool whenever you want.
- The trimmer being an electric one will start really well and you don’t have to face any problem with that.
- The 13 inch long dual line comes with the revolutionary auto feed mechanism and there is an auxiliary handle which is very adjustable.
- The trimmer is available in various sizes and you can choose among them depending on your work load and the type of garden of lawn you want to trim.
- Greewnworks Electric String Trimmer has zero percent carbon foot print.
- With 180 degrees rotating handle, you can trim your driveways and sideways with much ease.
- The longest cut path line of 14” will give you a lot of power back up and this itself will give you a lot of line to work on.
- The trigger speed of the trimmer is variable so you can adjust it according to your needs and you will never run out of it. the speed at so many variations will help you go from one mode to another and this hassle free option is good for so many reasons.
- The line advances itself. While most trimmers only promise this feature, with the Greenworks Electric String Trimmer, you can actually use this super amazing facility.
- The trimmer comes with an adjustable handle that works very smoothly for so many people and it will help you adjust the trimmer according to your height.
- One can work their lawn for around 1 hours easily which is not the case for many other trimmers.
- The spool of the trimmer might be a little annoying at some time.
- Make sure that you have the screw driver on and you are using it so that you don’t end up losing out on the spool line. If you lose on this part, then the trimmer might actually stop working.
- The feed might stop and break. This is one of the problem many users have faced and it becomes a very big problem if the line keeps breaking off.
- The revolving shaft accumulates a lot of the weeds which you will be trimming. So, there might be problem on that end too.
- The shaft is not meant for the big people who are above 6” and they might find hard to deal with it.